POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDADE
for Xgroovy.com Last Modified: 14 September, 2021
- Provide users with quality content.
- Perform market analysis
- Show users advertisements on our site.
- your username, e-mail address;
- information about the device You use to visit Our Site(s) (for example IP address, which is a unique number identifying your device by country, region or city)
A. Operative parties referred to in this policy are the Company and You, the User of this site.
- xgroovy.com shall be referred to as "Company". When using first-person pronouns in Policy, (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.) these provisions are referring to Company. Furthermore, when terms "the Site" or "Site" are mentioned, these terms refer to the website(s) listed at the beginning of this Policy.
- You, the User - As for the User of this Site, this Policy will make reference to the User as "You" or by any other appropriate second-person pronouns, such as "Yours". User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
We have the right to revise, amend, modify this Policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time, so you should s check for any modifications of this Policy from time to time by re-visiting this web page. If the "last modified" date placed at the top of this Policy is unchanged after You have clicked the "refresh" button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the Policy. A changed "last modified" date states that the Policy has been updated and the last given version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.3 Collecting Personal Information (Personal Data)
Visitors to Our Site and other services will have several ways of interacting with Us. We will gather various information about You based on Your method of interaction. Type of data collected is as follows:
- A.Members - Members are Users who interact with The Site or Its Services on a registration basis, and they are required to provide an e-mail address and username.
- B.Browsers - Browsers are visitors to the Site who do not enter into any active data collection pages. Browsers may view content uploaded by Members. Any data gathered from Browsers is also gathered from Members.
Passive Collection: The main aim of Us gathering information about You is to enhance Your experience on the Site. The information collected includes, but is not limited to, Your User IP address, browser information and other web session related data.
Active Collection: We collect Your information like a username and an e-mail address when You fill the Member’s registration form to sign up for Your Membership on Our Site(s), this information will be used to create a Member profile showing your geographic location. Providing other additional info for Your Member profile is optional. Data collecting locations are on clearly marked registration and personal profile pages. We still reserve the right to add additional information collection portals any time that are clearly disclosed to Users.5 Ways We Use Your Information
The primary use of using Your information is providing You with services You have requested and/or paid for. We do also use Your information to provide customized services, account info and Site updates. Aggregate, nonpersonal information, such as collected passively, is used in order to improve Our marketing or to customize the use of Our Site for an aggregate group of customers. We may use the personal information of Users whose membership has expired or has been cancelled in order to advertise Our services to them in the future.
You understand that all optional information You provide on Your personal profile to be public and accessible by anyone unless otherwise stated. There is still a possibility that You may still be identified through the information You provided, even if You choose not to make public any personally identifying information. You understand that by using this Site You should take responsibility of all of the information displayed on Your profile, with the exception of Your username and geographic location. You need to understand that You are fully responsible for all and any consequences arising out of information You choose to publish.6 Special Cases Regarding Personal Data
It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to ochimvest.ru out or forbid such kind of unrelated uses. But We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members, or any data about Your use of the services or Site(s) accessible through Our services, for a number of reasons if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, such as the ECPA (Electronic Communications Privacy Act), regulations, or governmental and legal requests for such information;
- To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be braking or violating our Terms & Conditions or other User policies;
- To operate Our services properly;
- To protect ourselves, Our Members, and the general public. We reserve the right to disclose any and all information and personal data to law enforcement when a crime is committed or is suspected, or if We are persuaded to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, discovery requests, court orders, writs, or any other reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities requesting information about Our end users to the extent required by applicable law. We may cooperate with private-party litigants, governmental administrative or regulatory agencies, and investigative journalists if We are legally advised to do so after attempting to invoke any necessary legal protections pertaining to user information. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- Anyone who violates and breaks Our Anti-Spam Policy, if applicable, may have their personal information made public. If there is any investigation on any unlawful spamming, use of bulk e-mail in order to promote Your User profile, or any use of bulk e-mail in any manner that leads back to Our Site, or any one of Our Sites, We will cooperate with all parties in order to stop Your bulk e-mail activities.
We may send You announcement e-mails including the details of Our existing and new programs periodically. You may ochimvest.ru out of them by contacting [email protected] or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these e-mails. If You ochimvest.ru out of these marketing e-mails, You may still receive system notification type of e-mails and other information that is related to Your account.
You will have created a commercial relationship with Us taking into account that You provide Your information to Us, use the Site, or subscribe to any of Our services. In having done so, You understand that even unsolicited commercial e-mail sent from Us or Our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.8 Public Areas
Any information found in a forum, commentary areas, profile, Member directory, or other related service becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. We specifically disclaim any liability for use, misuse, or consequences of any information that you may voluntarily choose to post in any public areas. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information that You provide in any such forum or medium.9 Data Security
We make steps towards protecting the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We do everything to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and Our systems. But We cannot give a total guarantee that Our security measures will stop third-party 'hackers' from obtaining this information illegally. We take measures to prevent such security breaches, but given the ingenuity of cybercriminals, We cannot guarantee that Our security system is one hundred percent (100 %) breach-proof. You assume the possibility of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our security measures.10 Access & Modify Your Information